1. Information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Name and contact details, including email address, phone number, and postal address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers.
2. How we use the information
We use this information to better understand your needs and provide you with the best possible service, especially for the following reasons:
- Internal administration.
- Improving our products and services.
- Sending promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided.
- Periodically, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
5. Links to other websites
6. Managing your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box where you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.